These Terms and Conditions set out the general terms governing your use of Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd. By accessing Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. By accessing and using Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd you warrant that you are either the security holder, one of the joint security holders or a duly authorised officer, representative or attorney of the security holder and that you have the authority to access and maintain the security holder’s account through Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd.
2. If you add to, alter, amend or delete any of the security holder’s details through Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd, you warrant that you have the authority of the security holder to do so.
3. If your authority is under a power of attorney, you warrant that the relevant power of attorney or a certified copy of it has been previously provided to Avenir.
4. Avenir grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd to view, copy and print information concerning your personal information and your security holdings.
5. Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd contains information obtained primarily from the Issuer of relevant securities or provided by you and as such Avenir makes no representation or provides any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd.
6. In submitting information to Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd you agree to the use of that information by Avenir including, where necessary, the transfer of the information to the relevant issuer or to the extent required by law, to any government department or authority.
7. The information contained in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd is for your personal use and may not be on-sold. You may only distribute information in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd to your professional advisers for the purpose of obtaining advice in relation to your security holdings. You may print or retain any electronic copies of information in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd to the extent necessary to maintain your own taxation records.
8. You must satisfy yourself that the method to access Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Avenir does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to a computer system arising from your use of this web site or any linked web site.
9. Unless indicated otherwise, all figures quoted in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd are in EUR
10. All intellectual property (including all copyright, logos, trademarks and service marks) in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software, other than issuer’s trademarks or publications) is owned by, licensed to or controlled by Avenir.
11. Unless you have express permission to do so, you may not modify, copy, distribute, display, publish, sell, licence, use, or create derivative works of any part of Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd
12. You must not attempt to unlawfully access the source code of the system software.
13. Nothing displayed in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd should be interpreted as granting you any right to use or distribute any copyright, names, logos, trademarks or service marks.
15. You agree that you are responsible for the security of your login details and that you will keep logon details safe and secure. Where possible two-factor authorisation will be used to enhance security.
16. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your login and will notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your login.
17. You agree that the login details constitute your signature for the purpose of approving any amendments to your security holder details for Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd, and that Avenir is entitled to rely on the authenticity of your login details being supplied to access Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd.
18. When your correct login details are used, you acknowledge that Avenir may act, and rely on, any instruction given without the need for further enquiry. Any instruction received by Avenir from a user using your email address and/ or login details shall be unconditional, irrevocable and will be binding on you.
20. Avenir may, in its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon their publication. Your use of Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd will constitute your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions, as amended.
21. Your access to Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd may be terminated at any time by Avenir, or by you.
22. It is acknowledged and agreed that, notwithstanding the termination of your access to, and use of, Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd, the terms of clauses Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd, and all other provisions that are impliedly intended to survive any such termination, shall survive such termination.
23. Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd provides a snapshot of your holder record in a relevant register of a security and does not contain any investment advice. You should consult an independent adviser to help form your own opinion on any investment decision. You should also consult appropriate professional advisers on any legal, taxation and accounting implications of your holdings and any changes you may wish to make.
24. No statement in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd constitutes a recommendation, offer or invitation to invest in any investments, securities or financial products of any party.
25. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all information submitted via Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd and that Avenir is entitled to rely on the accuracy of that information and is under no obligation to verify the accuracy, or otherwise, of any information.
26. You agree to hold harmless, and indemnify Avenir for any loss suffered or incurred, direct or indirect, as a result of the reliance by Avenir of information that you, or any of your nominated representatives, have provided to it.
27. Except for warranties that cannot be excluded by law, no warranty either express or implied is given by Avenir in respect to Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd or any service provided in Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd.
28. To the extent permitted by law, Avenir and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and partners shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd, any information in it or any delay or error in processing of information you submit to Avenir Registrars (IE) Ltd.
29. You indemnify Avenir and its directors, officers, employees and contractors from any loss or damages including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages and legal costs on a full indemnity basis arising from your breach of these terms and conditions.
30. You consent to receiving communication from us electronically solely for the purposes of Avenir to communicate information related to your account. You agree that any notices, disclosures or agreements received electronically satisfy any legal requirement that the communication be in writing. For the purposes of the Irish Data Protection Act 2018, you agree to be bound by any agreement reached by electronic means.
31. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in The Republic of Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Ireland for any matter or dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions.